The other day I was just browsing through my Lightroom library and “found” this image again. I used to had it posted on my previous blog, but I did though posted a different version of it here on this blog.
As with the image of my previous post, I gave this image an overhaul with some newly learned techniques. At one point I started to play (erm… read seriously working) around a little and wanted to see what it this image would look like in a faux-infrared conversion.
I have been eyeballing with an infrared filter for a while (Andrew who I interviewed once here, has some beautiful examples on his site) and was going for the ‘what-happens-if’ processing approach, and out came this. Now I of course really need this filter…Posted in: Photoblog